Prairie Airport, Inc.
Fly-In Planning Meeting Minutes
April 30, 2008
Mueller Aero Hangar, Prairie du Sac, WI
Robin Bromley opened the meeting at 6 p.m.
- Sharon Barrett agreed to contact the Sauk City Library regarding the Mega Market. (Complete today. Shb)
- Steve Arnold will color-code areas for parking, the Mega Market, etc. Steve will need to set layout 4-5 days before the Fly In, as he will be out of the state that weekend. Steve has also agreed to take numerous Fly In invitations to the Baraboo Steam Show/Swap Meet this weekend and hand them out to vendors/exhibitors.
- The Fly In coincides with Wollershiem Winery’s open house and the Civil War reenactment at August Derleth Park.
- Per Dave Lukens, raffle tickets have been mailed out to the hangar owners. Sell, sell, sell!
- Per Robin Bromley, ads are running at $100 per week in local area papers including the Dells, Portage, Sauk Prairie, Lodi, Reedsburg, etc.
- Pat Drone has approached Cliff Johnson and asked again for sign locations. We need to get sign examples and locations to the villages and townships ASAP. It will be time to get signs up before we know it!
- Cliff will also try to get 10 blank banners for new lettering. He will also contact the Sauk County Humane Society to see if they can be at the Fly In.
- Invites got final approval on 1 May 2008 and are being printed.
OTHER INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS
- At next meeting we plan to get more in depth regarding the layout of the property.
Meeting adjourned at 6:30 p.m.
NEXT FLY-IN PLANNING MEETING:
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. at the MuellerAero Hangar.
Back to the Sauk Prairie Airport home page